• Hi All,

sorry my Romanian is non-exsistant, basically i am planning on driving to Chisinau in the next 4 weeks from london to get there before or just after christmas and the obviously coming back i do alot of work in Chisinau and have done for the past few years, i have been planning on driving there for some years but frankly i have never driven in europe before and my experience of Romanian and Moldovan driving scares the hell out of me :).

If anyone is interested in accompanying me on the journey and doing some of the driving please let me know.

you can contact me on fawie [at] meeajaun [dot] com
  • Posted By: fawie
    [p]Hi All,[/p][p]sorry my Romanian is non-exsistant, basically i am planning on driving to Chisinau in the next 4 weeks from london to get there before or just after christmas and the obviously coming back i do alot of work in Chisinau and have done for the past few years, i have been planning on driving there for some years but frankly i have never driven in europe before and my experience of Romanian and Moldovan driving scares the hell out of me :).[/p][p]If anyone is interested in accompanying me on the journey and doing some of the driving please let me know.[/p][p]you can contact me on fawie [at] meeajaun [dot] com[/p]

Hi !

I can be your personal guide for Moldova as I returned from GBR to Moldova and I live in Chisinau.

I speak fluently english, romanian and russian are my native languages.

Contact me in private and we'll discuss things.
  • hi all, I just need to clarify what I am searching for is for a person who is going to hisinau and would like to come with me INS car to help with the driving, I have a business in chisinau and have been travelling there for many years, but I've never driven there before and would like to do this but obviously this would not be a good idea to do alone :)

I hope I have clarified

F
  • hi, u need driver from UK to Moldova or just in Moldova? if it is for Moldova only I can suggest a person who lives there and has good communicative skills and good driving experience...
  • haha ok to make it clear to all :) I live in England soon I plan to take my car with me inside it and drive that same car from England to Moldova just as an experience, what I am looking for is a Moldovan or somebody that lives in England who is thinking of visiting Moldova around the same time as me who thinks it could be fun to drive instead of flying, I do not need any assistance within Moldova as I have been running a business there for a few years just to clarify all I am looking for is someone to join me on the journey there
  • sorry mate I already booked my tickets...the sooner the cheaper (not that cheap though), but I'll let you know when I'm going again, just in case we can match it :smile:
  • :) fair enough, if anyone does decide to go do let me know

F
  • You have to wait for someone to come to Moldova.

Most moldovans or romanians goes to their country some time before New Year and Easter.

Is better for you to leave mobile phone number if you want to be reached out soon.

Is best option.

Belive me man or woman, whatever you're, doesn't matter.

Best regards from Moldova :)
  • don't listen to vitaliokMD, he's known for talking bs nonsense
  • Posted By: GhitzaParadox
    [p]don‘t listen to vitaliokMD, he‘s known for talking bs nonsense[/p]

da shi o tzis sheva de rau vitaliokMD?

fiecare patzan shi padruga poate bazari asha cum stie si poate.

vrei sa zishi ca tu eshti ideal?
  • este diferenta dintre a vorbi la subiect si cu utilitate si a vorbi de dragul vorbitului, asa cum face Vitaliok. Tu de fapt tot scrii pe forum de dragul scrisului, de-atata lumea si te incurca cu Vitaliok. Sau sinteti frati?
  • mai alkemistule , Ghita stie ce zice , Vitaliok , a fost si ramine unul in care nu trebuie avut incredere

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jump to top of page